Who We Are
Helping REAL ESTATE AGENTS Embrace The Entrepreneur Within
Take the Money Mindset Quiz
Money Mindset Quiz
1. If an agent offered you a buyer who was qualified for no more than $120,000, and they requested a 70% referral fee, would you take the lead:
2. On average, how many hours per week do you work on your real estate business?
Up to 20 hours
Up to 40 hours
Up to 60 hours
3. How many hours a week do you devote to your marketing strategy?
Almost never or when I feel like it
Between 1 to 2 hours
More than 2 hours
4. Assuming you haven’t reached your annual goals yet, how far would you be willing to travel to meet a new prospect?
No more than 20 miles
Up to 40 miles
I'll travel anywhere
5. How many hours per month do you devote to your personal development, whether through office meetings, lunch & learns, listening to podcasts or reading articles and blogs?
Between 1 to 5 hours
More than 5 hours
6. I’m a great manager of my time:
My time manages me
7. I have thought about and set specific business goals:
Haven't given it much thought
For the next 12 months
For the next 5 to 10 years
8. I have my business goals written down:
Some of them
Most or all of them
9. How would you define your grasp of your business finances?
I have no idea of what's coming and going?
A decent grasp
I know exactly what's coming and going
10. Do you time block specific activities in your day, such as prospecting?
I never time block
I have specific times each day for specific activities
11. What best describes you: I am a real estate agent that has chosen an industry designed for entrepreneurs or I am entrepreneur that has chosen real estate as a career?
I am an agent who has chosen an industry designed for entrepreneurs
Somewhere in between
I'm an entrepreneur first
12. Can you explain what you do for a living in six words or less?
Not a chance
I need up to 12 words
Sign up here for our FREE Blog